Friday, April 04, 2008

"Do you have a difficult Pit Bull?"

I had the TV on in the kitchen the other day, not paying much attention to it, when I heard someone say, "Do you have a diffcult Pit Bull?"

Oh, I thought, I wonder what they'll recommend? I don't have a Pit Bull, but the breed is controversial and I was curious. So I left the bathroom sink I was cleaning and went into the kitchen to look at the screen. I saw a woman rubbing something on her face. Pit Bull repellant, perhaps?

No, acne medication. It was a commercial, and the announcer had said, "Do you have a difficult pimple?"

3 comments:

Helen said...

First you're seeing Ann, now hearing pitbulls. Hmmm...

Jenny Hill said...

Haha! Thanks for the wonderful thing you shared the other night about energy. I wrote it down and have been thinking about it a lot.

RYC: Isn't Cherry just the absolute most??

crystal said...

Hi Susan. I hope you're feeling better. I don't know if you'd be interested in such a thing, but I've tagged you with a meme :)